- Order direct or from a large selection of distributors
- No minimum order requirements
- Most standard items are available for immediate shipment
- Before placing your order make sure you have the correct part number, color or set information, and lead length
- Lead length measured in inches for test leads, jumpers and cables
- All specifications are subject to change without notice
- Measurements are provided without tolerances unless otherwise specified, consult factory if tolerances required
- All metric dimensions are approximate
E-Z-Hook offers most parts in 10 standard color options and multiple color combinations through our kilo-color system. The standard colors are shown in the table below and can be called out using the abbreviation or resistor color code numbering system.
To order kilo color combinations please view the kilo-color chart.
Standard pricing is for single color bulk packaging unless otherwise indicated. All colored parts can be available in standard set combinations. If pricing is not shown please contact factory.
- R/B = 1 Red, 1 Black
- S = 1 each of 10 colors
- S(color) = 10 of one color
- S14 = Set of 10 solid standard colors, plus 4 kilo colors
- S16 = Set of 10 solid standard colors, plus 6 kilo colors
E-Z-Hook offers a selection of standard length test leads, patch cords, and cable assemblies. We also offer custom lengths to fit special requirements. All length measurements are made in inches, see diagrams below for measuring examples:
|Standard lengths in inches for test lead and patch cord assemblies:
||Standard lengths in inches for cable assemblies:
|3" (8cm) lead wire
|4" (10cm) lead wire
||*longer lengths available
FIELD SERVICING INFORMATION
Most hooks are designed to be field serviceable.To replace a lead wire, pull on the plunger until it slips free of the body. Strip lead wire 3/4" (19mm), feed wire through plunger and wrap around terminal as shown in figure 1. Solder and cut off excess wire at solder point. Reassemble part, making sure the terminal and nylon fins enter their respective grooves. Keep slack in lead wire pulled out while assembling to prevent binding. NOTE/ WARNING: To disassemble XM Micro-Hook connectors or leads, actuate plunger to expose hook and grasp behind hook with long nose pliers before pulling plunger off. Failure to do so will result in damage to part.
E-Z-Hook products often can be crossed to other manufacturers' parts. If you are having problems getting product from another manufacturer or your product has been discontinued please contact us with the part number or specifications to see if we can help. Not only do we have a broad product offering but we have extensive custom capabilities. Please click to view a sample product cross reference list.